Sunday 10 March 2013

52 Weeks of Happy

'52 Weeks of Happy'.

Four photos that show the little things that have made me happy the previous week.
If you have time, why don't you pop over to my 52 weeks page to have a better look? :) 
 

Makes me smile!

 These fish statues are all along the waterfront and I can't help smiling when I go past them. 
Week 10
4th - 10th March

Things that make me happy:

Again, more than four- But who's counting!

a) Sitting on the balcony with a cup of tea and a book.
b)Sunshine and a swimming pool- Bliss!
c)An iced coffee concoction, that I'm slowly getting addicted to.
d)Pretty flowers.
e) Home made pasta bake.
f) A new Hard Rock Cafe is opening here in KK- But first the shop arrived- so I just had to buy a new pin to add to my collection!
g) Fish!

 
Ok, so that's it for another week- Hope yours is a good one- Until next time...
 
Amanda :)

8 comments:

  1. A balcony , sunshine and a cuppa would do me right now - we've had a snow and sleet and I could do with a warm-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing what you miss- I enjoyed being home at Christmas- for the cold!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your comments and for following my blog, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    I've just come back to see you and have enjoyed your posts too - I'm also doing 52 weeks of happy. Love your photos and I'm jealous of all that sunshine, it's so cold and grey here! I will follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I too love looking at everyones else's blog. I love it here, but i kinda miss the snow and grey and cold weather!- well, for a fleeting second!

      Delete
  3. So many lovely things to make you happy, have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda - fellow newbie blogger! Thanks for dropping by ahousefullofmanythings.blogspot.com! Your blog looks good - lots of beautiful photos. Just what I need on a cold snowy new england day! Look forward to seeing what you do with the photo challenges. I might try to do one once I'm a bit more organized :) Good luck and yes let's stay in touch!
    x Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :)I noticed a few things on the blog that I would like to do too- I will be in touch, if thats ok

      Delete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)