Sunday 17 March 2013

'52 Weeks of Happy'.


Four photos that show the little things that have made me happy the previous week.

If you have time, why don't you pop over to my 52 weeks page to have a better look? :)
 

My New Point and Shoot

 
Now don't get me wrong- I love my Canon DSLR, but I am very happy with my new purchase! To keep things fair in the Canon v Nikon camera war- I went for a Nikon- not for any other reason except it does what I want and it was a lovely turquoise colour!
 
I take an awful lot of photos with my 'Big' camera, but since my old point and shoot went to the great camera shop in the sky- It does get a bit cumbersome lugging it around all the time. Hence the need for a little camera. Now I have both, what more reasons does a girl need to take more photos!
 
Wk 11
11th to 17th March
 
 
Aside from the purchase of my new camera, lots of things have made me happy this week:-
a) A very nice glass of grown up's pop! Chilled Rose!
b) A great day diving off Gaya Island.
c) Even at the crack of dawn, heading for the shower, these ducks make me smile.
d) A new haircut- It was so desperately in need of a cut!
 
 Hope you had a good week too :)
Amanda x

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to see a photo of you, your hair is very pretty! I have a lot of love for point-and-shoot. I have two DSLR's (both Nikon) and a point-and-shoot Canon; they are all good in their own ways, but the Canon is just so much faster and easier to carry around with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, any hair cut is good, as long as it does the job of keeping it off my face and keeping me cool! I had a great little point and shoot until a year ago- a pentax- but there's a long story involved with a minibus and a missing bag in Laos- hence no more! But needs must:)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely week. I like your haircut and the duck shower curtain is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes, the ducks make me smile:)

      Delete
  3. Lovely things to make you happy, nothing like a hair cut to make you feel great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true- even if its never quite what you have in mind when you walk in the hairdressers!

      Delete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)