Saturday 2 March 2013

Saturday Snaps

Saturday Snaps

A photograph, each Saturday- Quirky or Serious?, Fun or Interesting?, Real or Abstract? 
A comment or not, a thought, a quote or whatever-Let the pictures do the talking!
 
Ok, As you know I'm new to this business of blogging, but have actually been thinking about it for a while. I knew what I wanted to do and started taking photos ready for that time when I would actually work out how to post them!- So for that reason, here's are my backlog of Saturday Snaps...
 
 
Week 8 - Feb 23rd
 
 
Week 7- Feb 16th
 
 
Week 6- Feb 9th
 
 
 
Week 5- Feb 2nd
 
 
 Week 4- Jan 26th
 
 
Week 3- Jan 19th
 
 
 
Week 2- Jan 12th
 
 
 Week 1- Jan 5th 2013
 
I hereby promise to post them weekly!!!
 
Amanda :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I was going to tell you which one I liked best but they are all great. Greenthumb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really like the Blacka and white one, taken at a local 'Kopi'shop. The sun was too bright to get the exposure and colour right- so i went for B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful shots but my favorite is week 6! What kind of bird is that in week 1? He's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)