Sunday 14 April 2013

Back to reality- playing catch up!

Here's a little montage of mosaics that give you a little insight of what I have in store on my other pages. Having two weeks, or more, to catch up on means that I have been rather busy in the photo department. These snippets are just a little insight into what you will find elsewhere on my blog. Feel free to have a wander through the relevant pages- you might just find something you like:)
 
52 weeks of Happy - Weeks 14 and 15- Holidays in Vietnam

 
Scavenger Hunt- Greenthumb's, Made with Love
 
 
Scavenger Hunt- CGDN

 
Camerashy 52 week Photo Challenge- Sticky
 
 
Enjoy!
Amanda:)
 

6 comments:

  1. It's good that you did this post as your other blog pages don't show up in my recent posts lists - only posts on this home page - so I would have missed them! I haven't heard of the camera shy photo challenge but I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment- I might have to post some more stuff that way, if I remember of course. Yes, please do check out Camera shy- its fun! :)

      Delete
  2. So many interesting and beautiful things to see! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)