Sunday 26 May 2013

52 Weeks of Happy

Here's my Happy shots this week, linking in with Little Birdie to show the things that have made me happy this week.

Wk 21
20th- 26th May
 
 A couple more than four this week:)

 
Swimming in the South China Sea- Warm, calm and so relaxing

 
Baking- Always makes me smile
 
 
Another glorious KK sunset
 
 
My favourite time of day- Late afternoon, just before the sun begins to set.

 
 
My class - Working hard- and coming out with some great ideas and discusions, even when they don't even know you're listening.
 
 
My Favourite coffee shop- Being greeted by name and having my order known always makes me feel happy:)
 
I've had a very nice week this week, and this next week may even be better- I'm going on an overnight residential to the 'Jungle' with the Year 5/ 6s and then another long weekend for Harvest Festival- Off to Singapore :) I'll tell you all about it later this week.
 
Hope you have had a good week too!
 
Amanda x

3 comments:

  1. What a nice week you've had and lovely happy things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely week with lots of great happy things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sunset! I'm longing to see the sea again and I can see the warm and calming feel of the sea in your photo:)

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)