Saturday 4 May 2013

Saturday Snaps

Post 2 of today! This time Saturday snaps-
A photograph, each Saturday- Quirky or Serious?, Fun or Interesting?, Real or Abstract?

A comment or not, a thought, a quote or whatever-Let the pictures do the talking!
 
 
This literally is just a snap too! As Puss Cat/ Fat Cat here would just not stand still- it's a wonder I got a picture at all.
 
Moggy here is our resident stray cat- She has a tendency to wander back and forwards around the car park between the apartment blocks. How she hasn't been hit by a car I have no idea.
 
At the moment she is pregnant (Again!) and I couldn't help feeling sorry for her this morning miaowing away. So I went and got some left over tuna and fed her- she gobbled it down in seconds.
 
 Ok, so maybe it wasn't left over tuna and I opened a can especially- but I just have to admit to being a complete sucker to fall for a cute face and a fat belly!
 
Amanda x

7 comments:

  1. Poor little thing, at less she has a full belly now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been down this evening and gave her the last of the tuna- I might have made a rod for my own back here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her facial markings; her mouth area looks golden-brown to me. I hope she's able to get some rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In between the wanderings, she finds cool spots to lie down on. Usually underneath cars- although she does have a tendency to choose big high people carriers/ station wagon type trucks!

      Delete
  4. She looks a lovely cat! I think I'd have fed her too! Isn't it funny how cats get up and walk towards you if your try to photograph them? Curiosity I expect:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they know what they say about curiosity and cats! Hopefully this one will keep all her 9 lives. Finger's crossed.

      Delete
  5. Aww, she's gorgeous. I'd have been out there with the tuna too. I'm hoping you'll keep us updated on her - maybe even photos of kittens? I'm excited already!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)