Wednesday 15 May 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday
: A weekly photo that needs no comment and no explanation- But then again, I might decide otherwise:)


Just a few words as this is supposed to be wordless Wednesday...This is one from the archives as I was trawling through looking for other photos. My friend Amanda (yes, another one) took this of me, taking photos with my then ' New' camera- I'd had it for 2 weeks . I was going to say I was playing with shots learning how to use it- but actually I'm still learning 3 years on! This is in Boston, USA, if I remember rightly.

Amanda x

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about new camera learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll ever be happy taking it off auto!!

      Delete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)