Saturday 6 July 2013

Saturday Snaps

A photograph, each Saturday- Quirky or Serious?, Fun or Interesting?, Real or Abstract?
A comment or not, a thought, a quote or whatever-Let the pictures do the talking

 
These were last week's Saturdays Snaps - Two places I had visited- and I asked you to guess where they were. Well Jennifer and Kathy were very observant and recognised them as Glastonbury Festival and Colonial Williamsburg. I'm both surprised and pleased you got them- Obviously well travelled ladies.
 
This week's Saturday snap is of another well travelled lady. For obvious reasons, yesterday was a special day for her too- and no matter how old we are or where we are- It's still hard when we're not with each other on our birthday. I think this is the furthest we've been away from each other, but at least with technology we did manage to have a chat and wish each other a Happy Birthday.
So this is a Belated Birthday Wish to my other half- literally- my twin sister, Deb.
 
Amanda x
 

6 comments:

  1. A belated Happy Birthday to you both! It must be hard being do hard apart. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yes sometimes it is- and then of course we both like our space too:)

      Delete
  2. Χρόνια Πολλά!Happy birthday to both of you!She looks so much like you! I thought you dyed your hair!
    Amanda, my liebster posting is finally ready! I'll post it in a few minutes! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll look forward to reading it:)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to you both, I also thought you had your hair done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's had her hair dark for quite a few years now- but it's strange cos I can't imagine me with dark hair- even though we look the same!

      Delete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)