Tuesday 12 November 2013

10 Things Tuesday

I'm definitely trying to start as I mean to go on and keep up with my regular postings- Now I have a little less on the agenda- I seem to have more to post about!- So I'll try and get round to posting all those things that have been taking up my time recently.
 
I actually managed to remember to take my camera to Singapore- and upload photos and get them organised- which isn't bad considering my recent technological hitches-
 So for this week's Ten Things- I found an interesting collection of Post boxes!
 
I know that sounds quite bizarre- but once I spotted one-and liked the look of it - I just kept snapping away. They were mostly found in the Arab Quarter in Singapore, although one or two I discovered in Chinatown.
 
Surprisingly  (or not, for me anyway!) I took a lot more than ten shots- but managed to whittle them down!
1.
Not quite the same as the others- but I couldn't resist!
 2.
 3.
I love the little painted letter on this one:)
 4.
 5.
 6.
Tellytubbies say hello!
 7.
 8.
 9.
 10.
So there you are 10 different letter boxes- Quite mundane-but I liked them:)
See you tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday,
Amanda x

9 comments:

  1. Well that is the most varied collection of mailboxes that I have ever seen! I love the first one - the red postbox - best of all, of course! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'd have thought a collection of letter boxes could be so varied. I like the French one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be looking out for different ones all over now:)

      Delete
  3. It's a shame we don't have more interesting postboxes over here but then my favourite was the red one! Who am I kidding I love our red post boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean- quintessentially British:)

      Delete
  4. This is really fascinating! I've never seen so many different kinds of mailboxes before. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun trying to see all the different ones- and then once you start seeing them you see them everywhere:)

      Delete
  5. I love the look of all of those letter boxes, such fun.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)