Sunday 23 March 2014

Spring - Day 3 & 4

Day 3
 I really have no idea what these berries will turn into. I imagine they are the fruit of a tree that blossoms with beautiful flowers. I shall have to go back and have a look in a couple of weeks, to see what has come of them:)

Day 4
These are the flowers from the tree that is directly outside my classroom, definitely something cheery to look at each morning.

Joining in with Peggy for 3O days of Spring
I'll be back from my Jungle trip tomorrow to catch up with my other posts.
Amanda :)

6 comments:

  1. A Jungle Trip. Awesome! And, welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting berries, I've never seen anything like that before. Enjoy the rest of your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful blossoming - so interesting to see things I have never seen before. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers, Amanda. I had to teach for many years in a classroom with no windows! I hope that you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fruits/berries are amazing, I've never seen anything like those before. Lovely view to have from your classroom! xx

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)