Sunday 21 February 2016

Back to Blogging and Bouquets.

Yes, I admit, It's been a while, a long while. Too long in not posting, too long for not taking photographs and too long in not catching up with everyone's blogs. Many apologies, but just sometimes, life gets in the way.

No excuses really...just an eventful few months that didn't really give me time, nor the inclination to post anything.

Working full time in 3 jobs, moving house, and major surgery have all taken its toil on my time BUT I'm determined to get back up and running. So I'll be joining in with some regular postings, taking some photos and getting myself out there in blogging land.

So, to start, here are just a few of the beautiful flower bouquets I've received these last couple of weeks. 

At times my house has resembled a florist shop, but it has been really humbling to recieve flowers, cards and gifts from friends and family, just to say Get Well Soon.

They certainly cheer up the place.






Lovely aren't they?

Until next time, 
Amanda x




9 comments:

  1. Good to see you back. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your get well wishes, it's nice to be back. X

      Delete
  2. Hi Amanda, lovely to see you back in blogland. Sending you speedy get well wishes following your surgery. I'm running a nice simple stationery swap on my blog if you fancy a gentle swap to get you back into the swing of things xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wishes. The stationery swap sounds great, just my thing...I'll be looking over to your blog next. X

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers!!! How lovely of people to bring you these. I hope that things are now on the up for you and improving. Take care of yourself and hope that the next break will not be as long! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes they are very beautiful and it's very humbling to be on the receiving end. It's nice to be back in blog land x

      Delete
  4. Lovely to see you back - hope you feel better soon
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, it's nice to be back and hopefully I can keep it up.x

      Delete
  5. These are indeed lovely, and sorry to hear about the surgery :(. Hoping your recovery is going well, and it's good to see you.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)