Friday 18 March 2016

Six Word Story- Moon



Joining in with Miriam to tell stories in 6 words. 

This week the word was Moon. Now I don't have a great deal of night time photos and so I ended up trawling my archives. 

It's almost a year since the last Lunar eclipse and I remember clicking away like mad trying to get a decent shot. What I do remember is how weird and strange it was, particularly as all the birds went quiet.

A rare occurrence...you could almost say it was once in a blue moon! 

Amanda x

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love it!! Very creative and yes I remember thinking the same thing, all the birds were strangely quiet. I can hardly believe it was a year ago though! Thank you so much for joining in again. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! Love trying to fit in a story in such few words. x

      Delete
  2. It does confuse the birds! I can remember noticing that too. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie. And thanks for popping over. :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, isn't it strange how they do this in an eclipse. A friend in Chile told me that the same thing happens there before an earthquake. You have a lovely photo there with a real air of mystery about it.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)