Tuesday 24 May 2016

Lately!

Another busy week or so. Lots of  time spent with the family and making the most of these last few days before work starts again.
Apologies for the imperfect blogpost set up, but I'm working off my mobile blog app : all will be revealed later as to why.
But firstly have a look at what I've been up to recently.
A visit to the Monestry at Sameyling in the Scottish Borders.

Another visit to Liverpool, this time mooching about the dock land area.
Spotting Herdwick Sheep in the Lake District 
Spending more time in the garden, weeding, planting and making the most of the sunshine

Finished off painting my garden furniture 
And then having lunch outside.
And finally, if you recognise the map, heading off for a visit to Amsterdam. So you can see, that I'll post when I can, cos I'm off walking, cycling, seeing canals, visiting museums and taking in what I can to  take in the sights of the Netherlands. 
Until next time. X

2 comments:

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)